I Did Most of the Things on the Stockton City Blog's List of Fun Things to Do, Pt.2

So, after the flea market, what else does the Visit Stockton Blog give us? Big Willie Syle aka cocaine biceps aka the Notorious Thicc One aka Zeus Thighs aka Beautiful O.G. aka Mocha Space Mountain aka me already handled the first. For the second, Imma turn it over to me felon, Lil' Baby Sqwee.

Hello Everyone! Living in Stockton can be such a bore. If you've already joined a local gang, what other options are available to you? Tourist or local, we wanted to see what fun other blogs offer in Stockton. Let's check it out!

The Port

More like the No-rt.

The port of Stockton was at one time was synonymous with the city. That's why so many of the re-marketing and advertising plans the city puts out include the port. But most of us alive today only remember the port for the algae blooms. That stunk! So what's there to do at the Port?
Well, you can walk around it. You can avoid the homeless on it. You can have uncomfortable conversations with people who may suffer from an undiagnosed condition. Look, I l-o-v-e our city, but unless you have some big ol'boat to sail away from The Port in, I would not recommend.

Buuuut, if you happen to be in the area, you can movie at the downtown movie theater orrrrrr, go eat at The Kabob and Gyro House or New Fu Lim.

Barkleyville Dog Park

More, Paw-lease?

Aha, sorry ya'll, beautiful O.G.'s back. Sending out Lil' Baby Sqwee for this assignment, I forgot ya boi can't be around Dog Parks. Naw naw naw, he ain't nuddin like that that, but he a notorious dog napper. Boi's theng especially for them small breeds, like Maltipoos.

So for real, I can't name may dog parks in Stockton. I think this our only one. Like most of the bigger parks in town will let you bring dogs. Between Stockton and Lodi there's a big ass green field that allows dogs too. Like you supposed to clean up after 'em, and most don't, but we pretty chill with dogs. There was one point where you couldn't walk ten feet without walking into some thugger with a Niner's or Raiders jersey and beanie on, saggy pants. These kinda dudes had them buff pits, the one's bigger than you, on them novelty lookin chain.

On the East Side, dogs run around free. Shit, they be walkin around the street in their lil'clicks, barking at the hoe dogs behind the fence. They don't even pay attention to you. They give a look over, and a nod.

But, you got a frufru dog? The dog park's a good place to come. I brought my Multipoo here (aka the reason why Sqwee ain't welcome in my house). Home boi was goin crazy hollerin' at them mama dogs. He looks like a walkin' teddy bear, but he wasn't gettin punked by them German Shepards or nothin. They diss him? He put him in their place. Plus they lil' obstacle courses for ya dog. My boi was waggin his tail and pissin on e're'theng the whole time. I know he was happy.

And the white people here are nice too. They saw beautiful O.G. wit my boi and they be comin up to me complementing me for workin. I ain't sure what they meant, but them mama's were given me their numbers "In case they needed their dogs walked too." Aha, son, I'm in.

Good time. Rec.

Conclusion

Beautiful O.G. isn't really interested in doing any of the other activities, so I'll tackle a few more. He wanted to do another Farmer's Market post, but I had to dissuade him. Plus I was upset about missing the dog park.

He gave Barkley a positive score. He's also taken up work as a dog walker. I have to stay in the van he purchased, while he works. 

Avoid the port. If you're hanging out with friends, on a date, whatever it may be, don't do the port. 



Comments