Where You at Son? Is this Stockton Blog Dead or Naw?

Yah, beauty coming at you like the sun through the mornin' shade or whatever. I know, yo boi's been MIA for a second. I'm sorry for that. But I got a good reason.


So how does my beautiful ass explain disappearing on ya'll? Terminal cancer and murder.

Well, I ain't dead. But I saw a mentor die and be buried within the span of a month. Also had to deal with a family friend being killed. With that shit in mind, it's hard to write about the city you're from. Everything gets less funny, less stupid, and more real.

Listen, I may be the embodiment of both masculinity and urbanity annnd thug shit in real life, but even thugs cry. Had to take a break, get that mind cleared. But as for any concerns about where this whole thing is going, it's goin'. Less restaurants comin' your ways.

New content coming, be chill. O.g. needs that AdSense payday.

Love.

---------
Yah -
Disappearing Act: My Dad/ The Big Hair Lady


Comments